Friday, February 13, 2009

Long time no post

Well look at who has decided to finally make a blog post. Yes I know it has been a while.

Today is Friday the 13th. Spooky for some but for others it's just another day. For me it's a 2 year anniversary from the day I started dating Megan. That's pretty special so I better have some pretty special plans. How about a junior hockey game? The Canucks play tonight so I better make up for that.

=====

Tonight's game is HUGE. Tomorrow night's game is HUGE. You get the idea. This weekend (the final 2 games in the regular season) is it. We will have all the questions answered. We will know who will finish in 2nd, 3rd and 4th in the NWJHL. This is exciting.

=====

Not much of a post today because there are more important things going on. I will fill you in on the broadcast tonight (Puck drop at 8:00pm MST on Peace FM; DGS Astro Paving Pre-Game show at 7:45pm MST).

=====

Enjoy your day!

dd

No comments: