Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesday morning blogging

I'm workin on three hours of sleep today but I'm not complaining, Tuesday's are always this way. My Monday evenings usually consist of Sportsline followed by an episode of 24 which doesn't always mean a lot of sleep. Who cares? All the adrenaline pumping action is worth it.

=====

Sportsline went off without a hitch last night so thanks to Max and Jacob once again. Next week we're giving away a Battle of the Boarder prize pack.

=====

I've been watching bits and pieces of the Australian Open and last night stayed up to watch the Andy Roddick - Novak Djokovic match (another reason for the lack of sleep).

I'm pulling for Roddick as he is long overdue.

Djokovic was just drained from the heat, as it was well over 100 degrees Fahrenheit, and ended up retiring in the fourth set.

=====

If you check out the video player on TSN.ca, look up the Super Bowl. They were running a video yesterday in which animals predicted the outcome of the game. They had bears and apes picking jerseys and eating out of food dishes with team logos. It was definitely entertaining and I think it was unanimous towards the Pittsburgh Steelers.

=====

Your social life is going to get a lot hotter a lot sooner than you anticipated!

That's my horoscope this morning.

=====

That's all my brain can come up with this morning.

Have a great day!

dd

No comments: