1. Whitecourt Wolverines (26-3-0)
2. Fort St John Huskies (20-8-1)
3. Dawson Creek Jr. Canucks (18-10-2)
4. Grande Prairie Wheelers (15-11-3)
5. Beaverlodge Blades (11-17-2)
6. Peace River Navigators (16-10-1)
7. Slave Lake Wolves (7-21-1)
8. Sexsmith Vipers (3-26-0)
- The Huskies are hot with 5 straight W's. I really wish I could be in FSJ on Saturday night to watch them play the Wolverines. Should be a good game.
- You can't possibly argue with #1. The record speaks for itself and they have won 11 straight.
- Dawson Creek needs to ice a full line-up down the stretch if they want to stay in the top 3 and challenge the Huskies for 2nd place. This past weekend was tough.
- The Wheelers are even with the Nav's with 33 points and can even catch the Canucks with some solid play down the stretch. The game with FSJ this weekend is a big one.
- The Navigators are slipping, and at the wrong time. Just one win in their last 5 games has them below the Blades who are winners in 2 of 3.
- The bottom two are pretty self explanatory.