Friday, December 12, 2008

It's Friday!

I'm flying solo this morning on the "Hit and Miss Morning Show." A few things on the show:
  • If you are looking to see Jan Arden in concert at the Encana tomorrow then listen up. I'll be giving away a pair of tickets this morning on Peace FM.
  • Also the Vault will be open in just a little bit you can listen in for a chance to enter.

Update **

What a morning! So busy that I don't really have a chance to breathe. Morning show is definitely a "Hit" today. Happy Friday.

=====

With it being such a busy morning I'll direct you to Dave Dawson's blog for this week's power rankings. We gotta work together on this stuff. Check out the rankings here.

=====

I'll be on location at the Encana tomorrow from 6-7pm for the Jan Arden pre-concert show. Then it's off to the Memorial for the Canucks and Huskies. Super busy but should be a lot of fun. Stop by and say hi.

=====

Ok, back to the grind.

Have a great Friday!

dd

No comments: