Saturday, December 13, 2008

Game Day

What a day it will be.

The morning starts with my advent calendar. Today it's the Chicago Blackhawks.

I'm just sitting down to a breakfast of Corn Flakes and a quick blog post. After that it's in the shower and out the door.

I have to head into the office this morning to do some prep for the day. I will be heading to Dawson Creek early this afternoon and straight to the Encana to set up for the countdown to Jan Arden. Peace FM will be live on location from 6pm -7pm PST.

After setting up, I will head over to the Memorial to gather my pre-game interviews ahead of the Canucks vs Huskies. Then it's back to the Encana for the on-location and immediately following I will race back to the Memorial to call the action for the Dawson Creek Jr Canucks against the Fort St John Huskies.

Time management will be key.

Oh look at the time. Gotta go. I'll try fit in the time to post a game preview for tonight. Key word there: try.

Have a great day!

dd

No comments: