Monday, October 20, 2008

M.I.A.

When it comes to posting these past few days that is what I have been. (Missing in action) It's not that I haven't had the time to post but frankly there was a few other things that I felt like doing instead. For example on Sunday I watched a football doubleheader. First it was the Titans and the Chiefs and then a little CFL which included my Riders and the Tiger Cats.

To re-cap Saturday night, the Canucks lost for the first time in their last 6 games. Whitecourt visited DC and won 6-4. Colter McLean had a hat trick in the loss and Whitecourt fired over 50 shots in the game.

The Canucks will get a chance for revenge this coming weekend when they visit the Wolverines in the re-match.

If you are looking for a bit more on the Canucks and the NWJHL I will be compiling my weekly power rankings in the next day or two.

=====

I was told by a certain someone (you know who you are) that I have not posted about my new dog Springs when in fact there was a mention. It was a brief mention that "Springs" and I were going to relax one weekend. Apparently that wasn't good enough and you can now expect a full post coming to a computer near you soon. If you're not interested, TOUGH! But don't worry, the power rankings are on the way.

=====

It's a pretty sad day with the passing of DC Mayor Calvin Kruk. The funeral service will be Saturday morning at the Encana Events Centre at 11am.

=====

It's off to Shattering tonight. Shattering is a play put on my former addicts and family members of addicts talking about drug and alcohol addiction. It should be great and uses the audience to direct where the show goes. It's tonight at 8pm at the Chetwynd rodeo grounds. Only cost for admission is a non-perishable food item. I suggest checking it out.

That's all for now.

Have a great afternoon.

No comments: