Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Springs

Ok, so here it goes. If you don't want to hear about my new dog then you can stop now and look forward to the power rankings later this afternoon.
Springs was rescued from the Chetwyn Pound early in September and was about a year and a half old.

(Springs when we got her)


We had to get her groomed and her hair was very short. I was not impressed. I like her with the longer hair and can't wait untill it grows back out.

Springs is adorable (a word you won't see too much of on this blog) and a lot of fun. She can always be found at the radio station keeping me company and you can see her and I going for jogs up and down the South Access Rd in Chetwynd.


(Springs with slightly less hair)

Springs definetly keeps me busy and now has been mentioned in the blog.

=====

Power rankings to come!

dd

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute dog