Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A rare off day

A non game day seems rare this week but that's what we have today.

I want to thank Dan O'Connor for having me on the Sports Fix last night on CJNB/CJNS. We talked SaskGridiron.com, 9-man football and the first annual awards banquet. It was my first appearance on the show but hopefully not my last. Its always fun talking sports with Dan.

-----

The two teams that were expected to win won last night on the gridiron. I thought the Humboldt/Melfort game would be closer than it was but that just shows you how good the Mohawks are. I think they'll give Lumsden a run if the two ever meet.

-----

I've been in a real bad groove lately staying up late and sleeping in. it's biting me in the behind today as I was up pretty early this morning. Hopefully I can get back on track.

-----

Game day again tomorrow. Enjoy the day inbetween.

DD
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments: