Monday, March 16, 2009

Morning Loop

Back in the saddle this week and I'm getting the feeling that it's going to be a long one.

=====

The Whitecourt Wolverines are up 2-0 in their best-of-seven NWJHL championship series with the Fort St John Huskies after 6-1 and 8-4 victories on home ice this past weekend.

The series could change however as the Huskies return home for game three Wednesday.

=====

Can you believe Kevin Martin? Unbelievable performance at the Tim Horton's Brier. Martin's rink went undefeated after winning the championship game 10-4 over Manitoba's Jeff Stoughton. I say just give him the berth for 2010.

=====

Sportsline goes ahead tonight as scheduled. Tune in at 6:05pm PST. I'm still working on lining up guests but you can bet there will be NWJHL talk a plenty.

=====

I filled out my NCAA hoops bracket today on Facebook. Fill out yours and play along. I have North Carolina over Louisville in the final.

=====

Well that's all I have for now. It's off to the gym to sweat off the great food from Saturday night's benefit for the BC Children's Hospital.

Enjoy the day.

dd

No comments: