Friday, July 4, 2008

T.G.I.F.

Well thank goodness it's Friday!

Especially after last night in the CFL. It hurts a little to start a week of picks going 0-2 but those games made it a little easier to bare. I just can't figure out the ti-cats. They were amazing in there 32-13 win over Toronto! I think I should just flip a coin when it comes to them. Casey Printers looked like the Casey of old while Jessie Lumsden was flying; over 180 years on the ground!

The Calgary Stampeders thought they had the game won when they scored to take there first lead of the game in the final minute but Jason Tucker made an unbelievable catch to seal the Eskies first victory of the season. Ricky Ray had over 400 yards passing as well.

So I start off the week 0-2 in my picks and so does Ryan Tunall. I'll look to turn things around when the Montreal Allouettes and Winnipeg Blue Bombers square off and later on tonight the Saskatchewan Roughriders are in BC to take on the Lions. All the action on TSN tonight the Rider game starts at 8:00pm. Quotes from coach Ken Miller in the sports on 1330/1210 this mornign as well as everything you need.

Yesterday I was up early... to be up early... today it's the Wake-up club with Ryan Tunall. I can't wait!

Have a great Friday!

No comments: