Saturday, July 5, 2008

CFL Week 2

Well after a terrible day one of week 2 in the CFL season (did you understand that? I didn't.) I finished pretty strong.

Montreal and Saskatchewan both earned wins last night and moved to 2-0 respectively. Wes Cates had an amazing 2nd half for the Roughies and Anthony Calvillo had 4 TD passes in the first half in what was (for me) a "record" saving day. I started the week 0-2 but finished at .500 and my record for the season so far is 5-3.

Morning show man on the Wake-up club on Classic Hits Radio Ryan Tunall had a week I had to mention! 1-3... not too shabby Ryan but on the bright side you have the same record as Chris Schultz on TSN. He's 3-5 for the season.

The CFL is a crazy game and any day anything can happen. That's the beauty of it.

Enjoy your Saturday morning!

No comments: