Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Match play golf

I love match-play.

I'm talking about match-play golf. I love playing match-play and I love watching match-play golf. With that, the accenture Match Play Championship begins today and I'm glued to the golf channel.

Every year I fill out my NCAA March Madness bracket and, while I'll do that again, this year I'm filling out my Match-Play bracket.

Here's a link to the tournament bracket. http://www.pgatour.com/leaderboards/current/r470/

I'll just post my final four in each of the four brackets:

In the Bobby Jones bracket:

-Westwood
-Molinari
-Stricker
-Donald

In the Ben Hogan bracket:

-Fowler
-Kuchar
-McDowell
-Poulter

In the Gary Player bracket:

-Kaymer
-Mahan
-McIlroy
-Jimenez

And in the Sam Snead Bracket:

-Woods
-Watson
-Casey
-Holmes

My final four consists of Kaymer, Woods, Donald and Fowler with Martin Kaymer winning the event. So expect it to be the complete oposite! I'll update later this week or on Monday morning before the final.

No comments: