Saturday, November 13, 2010

It's game day!

It's been a while since my last post but most of my time has been spent preparing for today.

In a few hours the Humboldt Mohawks and the Delisle Rebels will hit the gridiron with a provincial championship on the line. This game has many story lines and should be a great game to watch.

I'll be on the air hosting SaskGridiron.com's coverage of the championship online and on Access 7. You can head to SaskGridiron.com for all the details and to get to the broadcast or you can link up directly with our USTREAM page by going to www.ustream.tv/channel/saskgridiron-tv

Foam Lake Panthers head coach Bill Ruetz and Martensville Royals head coach Lyle Evanisky will join me on air as we bring you the game live. We'll be on air with the pre-game show starting at 12 noon Saskatchewan time and kick-off at 1:00pm. Kick-off will actually be bumped back a little bit due to a nice pre-game ceremony planned.

We'll break down all the match-ups and story lines during the pre-game show so make sure you tune in for that.

You'll also want to tune into the pre-game show to see Bill's Mo for Movember. We'll also have details as to how you can support his cause.

I've gotta get back to work so I'll talk to you on the pre-game show and if you want more details and can't wait until pre-game, follow me on twitter at Twitter.com/DarrenDupont.

No comments: