Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Update...

I'm enjoying some downtime this week and I'm taking in as much of the Olympics as I can. With the CTV broadcast consortium it's nearly impossible to miss an event and I don't think I've missed too many.

-----

The Klippers wrapped up their second 3 game/3 night road trip in as many weekends this time picking up 2 of a possible 6 points. They're still 2 points back of Notre Dame but the Hounds have 2 games in hand.

Just three games left this season for the Klippers. They'll host Melville on Wednesday before a home and home this weekend with North Battleford to put a wrap on the regular season.

-----

There's also some irons in the fire with SaskGridiron.com. I've been working on some new ventures for the 2010 season and am hoping to be able to announce some good news in the coming days. Stay tuned for that.

-----

For now it's off to the gym and then back to the couch for more Olympic games.

Enjoy your day!

dd

No comments: