Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday morning blogging

It has been a while since I have just blogged so it will be nice to get back into it again.

Last year I posted weekly CFL picks here on the blog but this year I have decided to omit that section. I don't think I could pick games very well this year anyway. The CFL is a crazy league.

-----

A couple things have me heated lately.

First is some people and there dogs. I take my dog to run around in the open fields at the sports grounds and she has a blast. She loves the ball diamonds and the fence doesn't allow her to run off. The problem I have is when people don't clean up after their pets, especially in public places like that. Kids don't need to step in that while trying to grab a ground ball at third. Give your head a shake and clean up after your dog.

The second thing deals with the local football field. One night while playing some catch my brother noticed that someone had drew a tasteless picture in the grass. The grass was killed in the shape of something inappropriate. A senseless act of vandalism. Have some pride in your community.

-----

Another wedding this weekend. I love weddings! Thus far the weather has gone 2 for 2 at weddings I've been to this summer and I hope it continues this weekend.

-----

Did you get a chance to see the meterior shower last night? It was incredible! I usually miss it but last night I watched for a while. I must have seen 50 of em. I love it.

-----

My favorite song right now is "bucket" by Carly Rae Jepsen. Is that weird? I love that song. It's playing in my I pod right now.

-----

You can now follow me on Twitter. I never really understood what it was all about but I'm all over it now. I'm also following some pretty entertaining people too. You can find me at twitter.com/darrendupont or by clicking the twitter logo on the right hand side of the blog.

-----

There is news coming Monday on a project I'm working on. Stay tuned for that.

-----

Until next time, you stay classy blog reader.

dd

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments: