Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday Update

It's been more than a while since I've sat down and put some time into the blog but tonight round two of the NHL playoffs begin so I thought I'd share my thoughts and maybe a prediction or two.

In the Western Conference Vancouver and Chicago open up at GM place tonight. You may remember a couple of heated meetings between these two clubs late in the regular season. There is definetly some bad blood and I'm really looking forward to this series.

I don't see this series being a quick one. I see it being rough and spirited. Canucks in six.

Over in the Eastern Conference it's Crosby vs Ovechkin. This series has most everyone's attention. Mine included.

I like the pens in 7.

I'll chat about the other two series tomorrow.

=====

WHL bantam draft goes today. I'll keep you posted if anyone from the area gets selected.

Have a great day!

dd

No comments: