Monday, March 2, 2009

Morning Loop

It's a more depressing Monday morning that I'm used to. It always hurts for a few days after the season ends as you think, "now what?"

I've got a few thoughts on the series that was and what's ahead in the NWJHL and I'll post that this afternoon.

=====

With the Canucks done for the season it's time to get caught up on rest of the local sports scene. There is a ton of high school sports this week so you can look forward to a lot more information here on the blog.

=====

Swing Vote and Hancock were the movies of choice this weekend. I'll give them both a solid review but I do have one question: who did he vote for?

=====

The blog has passed 5,000 visits. Thanks for supporting the blog and I'll continue to keep up what has kept you reading and will start to give you more information on sports in the area.

=====

No word at the moment on a possible date for the Canucks year end banquet. When I know you'll know.

=====

Sportsline is set for tonight. Tune in at 6:05pm MST for the show as Max and I will give you our "Instant Replay" and possibly another feature or two for your enjoyment.

=====

It's a little slow today and the brain isn't really in gear at the moment. We may chat later in the day.

Have a good one.

dd

No comments: