2. Fort St John Huskies (13-6-1) (LW: 2)
3. Peace River Navigators (12-6-1) (LW: 3)
4. Grande Prairie Wheelers (8-7-2) (LW: 4)
5. Sexsmith Vipers (3-13-0) (LW: 6)
6. Dawson Creek Canucks (11-6-1) (LW: 5)
7. Beaverlodge Blades (6-10-2) (LW: 7)
8. Slave Lake Wolves (5-15-1) (LW: 8)
-Compiled from members of the NWJHL media-
Just a few observations:
- Sexsmith has been in every game they have played and are one of the hottest teams in the league and playing well. Should be a great game with the Canucks on Friday.
- PR vs FSJ Friday night should be a great game. PR would be #2 if it were not for the loss to Beaverlodge.
- There has been some talk lately about the ranking of Sexsmith. How can a team with 3 wins be ranked in 5th? This isn't the league standings and they are one of the hottest teams at the moment and deserve there spot. A bad week and they will fall fast though.
- I had one question submitted to me. "Would the real Slave Lake please stand up, please stand up, please stand up?"
Have a great weekend watching the NWJHL.