Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Last post of 2008?

Possibly. Who really knows?

Just checking in for a second. The Christmas haul was pretty darn good. The new Wii has had everyone consumed for the past few days. It's a ton of fun. I fired a pretty good round of golf this morning.

I am also taking home a new Vancouver Canucks jersey, an acoustic guitar and a copy of Rod Pedersen's "Green Magic, Canada's team wins the 2007 Grey Cup," among other things. (I know what you're thinking: "Who got the Leaf's fan a Canucks jersey?" But the first (and only) NHL game that I have attended was in Vancouver so there is a place for the jersey on my wall.

=====

So here is a basic summary of the holidays: 1) Great food. 2) More great food. 3) World Jr Hockey.

Haven't caught all of the games but I haven't missed much either. Canada/US should be great. Possible preview of the gold medal game? We'll see.

=====

It's always nice to catch up with friends and family at this time of year. Got to see "Sauce man" and we busted a few ribs laughing. Ah, the stories. Good times.

=====

As you may know, the NWJHL all star game is coming up on January 17th. It will be in Whitecourt, AB. Details are being worked out and I let you know what I know when I know. Capiche?

=====

Ok. I said I would make this short as I'm still on vacation. I am back at work on the 5th (technically) but I call the Canucks' game on the 3rd.

Enjoy the rest of 2008!

dd

No comments: