Friday, December 5, 2008

Canucks vs Vipers Tonight!

Game time tonight is 8:00pm PST at the Memorial Arena. I'll be on the air at 7:45pm PST with the DGS Astro Paving pre-game show.

It should be a great game. Sexsmith has been playing great and the Canucks' really took some good strides in the right direction last night in the overtime loss to Grande Prairie. Dawson Creek will have to find another gear tonight if they want to knock off the hungry Vipers.

Not much of a preview today as most of the day was spent either struggling with the computer or downtown Dawson Creek. I struggled to update Peace FM news and sports today but got it figured out before 1 o'clock. Then I spent the afternoon downtown doing a little Christmas shopping. Guess what? Hardly got anything done. Isn't that the case though? You spend all day doing some shopping but hardly find what you were looking for. Tomorrow's another day.

I did get an opportunity to snap a few more photos for my wish list and I'll post those in the coming days.

It's off to the rink for me. See you at the game!

dd

No comments: