Thursday, October 16, 2008

This and that

The Dawson Creek Junior Canucks have a big weekend ahead of them as they try to keep their current 4 game winning streak alive. I'll have more on that in a bit as this week's power rankings will be released this afternoon.

=====

Remember Mike Danton? Or how about David Frost?

There was a great documentary on CBC about how Danton tried to hire a hit man to kill Frost (his agent) and how Frost controlled Danton's life. It was pretty good and if it ever airs again I suggest watching it. Danton is currently in prison serving a 7 and a half year sentence while, today, Frost is in day two of court on sexual exploitation from the incident.

Lock this guy up!

=====

Want to know the best part of living in BC (ok well maybe one of the better things)? Sportsnet Pacific. Yep, it's a real plus having Sportsnet Pacific available and getting to watch Don Taylor every night. What a gem.

=====

Work on a new Junior Canucks website is steadily moving forward. I was quoted by a company in Vancouver on how much it would cost to have a website custom designed for me. Guess how much they quoted? 10 grand! I dropped the phone when I heard that. Needless to say I'm working on one that's much more affordable and hope to have it up and running in less than 2 weeks. That's a tight schedule.

I'll post again later today with the power rankings and tomorrow a preview for the Canucks.

Stay tuned!

dd

No comments: