Monday, October 27, 2008

Hit And Miss

It's the debut of the Hit and Miss morning show on Peace FM today and so far so good. As long as I don't mess things up too much I think I'll be alright.

Some quick observations from the weekend:
  • Canucks new goaltender looked solid in his first start. Ricky made 20 saves and only allwed one goal. One thing to watch will be his rebound control. There was a bit of an issue but the Canucks defence was great.
  • Wish I could update a bit more on the bus. I really need to get wireless internet for my laptop so I can update "anywhere". Anyone out there want to donate the internet access? There's advirtising space on the blog and the radio for a bit of trade. Just throwing it out there.

=====

It's the debut of Sportsline tonight as well on Peace FM. I'll have more on that in a bit but I'm pretty sure we are going at 7pm. Still trying to line up some guests for the show. You can call in and voice your opinion. 250.788.3694 or 1.800.788.5330.

More to come.

Have a great day!

dd

No comments: