Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New look blog

You may (or may not) have noticed that the blog is taking on a slightly different look. Same basic template but a bit of a change with some of the sidebar stuff and the picture used in the header.

This week I'm starting to think of some ideas for a sports talk show. It will be weekly (most likely Monday evenings) and an hour long.

If you have any ideas as to what you would like to see on the blog and on the sports show let me know.

Also I'm taking suggestions as to a name. I need to name the sports talk show. Ideas I've been tossing around: Sportsline, Sportstalk, Monday Night Sports.

Keep the ideas coming... either post a comment to this blog post or you can send me an e-mail at darren@peacefm.ca.

I'm hoping to also use this site as a sports central. I want to have schedules, scores, news of all local sports and activities going on. If you have something that you want promoted just fire me an e-mail as well.

I hope to start posting more regularly very soon.

dd

No comments: