Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday morning...


Good morning loyal blog reader!
The past few days has been three things:
a) Relaxing

b) Entertaining

C) Informative
Spending some time at the lake was definitely relatxing. A little golf, a little swimming, a little boating. All in all, it was very relaxing.
The Rider game Sunday night was extremley entertaining. The Riders have now won with three different QB's. Amazing. Also, it is the first time in modern era that the Riders have gone 5-0. I think they pointed out that the riders went all the way to 6-0 in 1934. They were the Regina Roughriders then. Forgive me on the year but I think that's what it was.

These past few days have also been informative. We have found out that Ryne McKinnon is the new Klippers assistant coach. I also found out some news about another Klipper that you will most definitely want to know about.

But...

I was up pretty late last night following the storm on 1330CJYM/1210CFYM and, as a result, sept this morning a little bit. So this is all the blogging time I have right now. I will update you on the Klipper news as the day progresses. It's pretty big. (is there any suspense yet?)

Have a great monday morning!

No comments: