Thursday, June 26, 2008

CFL Picks

Some of you may know me well enough to know that I am a pretty big football fan. I follow the CFL pretty religiously and I dabble a bit in the NFL.

While posting on the SJHL might be a little slow here in the next couple months the CFL should keep me busy and with that I have started my CFL picks. Each week you will see my picks on the right hand side of the blog as well as my current record.

Feel free to post a comment with your picks each week and I will post some of the readers who do well.

I have only one road team to win this week... how close will I be?

CFL season starts tonight! Only 2 months untill SJ training camp.

1 comment:

Darren Dupont said...

Kevin's Picks:

Montreal takes Hamilton
Calgary takes BC
Saskatchewan takes Edmonton
Winnipeg takes Toronto