Friday, June 27, 2008

1-1 to start the season

Well I really took a beating last night in the opening game of the CFL season.

I thought the ti-cats could put something together, and for flashes (and I mean quick flashes) they did. But the Montreal Allouettes layed the boots to 'em pretty good last night so that left me 1-0 in my CFL picks.

The Calgary Stampeders didn't dissapoint however. The Stamps' Henry Burris had a terrific game running for a touchdown and throwing for a couple more. I went to bed with a minute to go in this one but the Stams came out on top to even my record this week at 1-1.

Rod Pederson reported yesterday that Chris Szarka will NOT be playing in tomorrow's home opener agaisnt Edmonton. He fractured a bone in his foot and could be out 2-3 weeks.

My CFL picks section has been updated with the score of the game in bold and my predicted score in brackets.

Have a great day!

No comments: